Monday, March 24, 2008

My Practical...

went very well. The instructor enjoyed my cream of mushroom soup with black truffle whipped cream, and the asparagus with hollandaise. I finished that with a little lemon-infused fleur de sel. While she was tasting my preparations, she asked me if I worked in a fine-dining restaurant. I told her I did not. She then asked me if I had any interest in working in one, to which I wanted to reply "hellz YEAH!!!", but I probably just said, "I would love to."
On a different note, I have two recommendations to make. First, if you're looking for a REALLY good scotch, I highly recommend MacAllen's 17 year old. I'm not really a scotch drinker, but this was so good...
The other thing is if you're looking for a wonderful dining experience in Memphis, TN then by all means check out Erling Jensen.

No comments: